About the Neighborhood
Surround Yourself With Nature
Surrounded by acres of protected nature space, Trolley Run Station offers a refuge from the day-to-day world. Walk the trail and wide open boulevards and sit by one of the many ponds to embrace Trolley Run and erase the world.
Embrace Wellness and Summer Fun
The Aiken County Family Y Wellness Center and Water Park sits on 32 acres of Trolley Run Station land donated by FineDeering Development Group (the developers of Trolley Run Station). Trolley Run Station is proud to support the Family Y mission of Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility. With this Water Park and Wellness Center just a 2 minute trip from home, your Trolley Run lifestyle will be active and fun!
Covenant and Restriction Protection
The lifestyle of Trolley Run Station is supported by the enforcement of Covenants and Restrictions designed to promote a standard of living beneficial to all residents and to keep the neighborhood as beautiful as it was the day you moved in. The Home Owner Association employs a professional Covenant Enforcement Manager who makes certain any question or concern about quality of living in Trolley Run Station is addressed. (insert link to Covenants and Restrictions)
- Right outside the doors of the highest levels of health care (Aiken Regional Hospital) and education (University of South Carolina at Aiken)
- Less than one mile from Aiken County’s New Family Y Wellness Center and Water Park
- Less than one mile from shopping at some of the nation’s largest retailers
- Less than 5 miles from Downtown Aiken’s historic shopping district
- Easy commutes to the Aiken and Augusta’s largest employers
Zoned for schools with excellent rankings from the SC State Department of Education
- Byrd Elementary
- Leavelle McCampbell Middle School
- Midland Valley High School