About the Neighborhood
Surround Yourself With A Sense of Community
Sage Creek’s wide open boulevards with extra-wide landscaped borders combine with its walking trail to offers miles of walking space. A 4 acre park sits in the center of the community and offers a great Summer picnic spot and a place to fly that kite on a beautiful Autumn day. Walk with the kids to school or play on the school playground as the County’s newest Elementary School is a proud part of Sage Creek. One day soon, you may walk to pick up that gallon of milk at a shop in our future retail space at Sage Creek’s entrance.
Embrace Wellness and Summer Fun
The Aiken County Family Y Wellness Center and Water Park sits just 5 minutes away on 32 acres of land donated by FineDeering Development Group (the developers of Trolley Run Station). Sage Creek is proud to support the Family Y mission of Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility. With this Water Park and Wellness Center just a 5 minute trip from home, your Sage Creek lifestyle will be active and fun!
Covenant and Restriction Protection
The lifestyle of Sage Creek is supported by the enforcement of Covenants and Restrictions designed to promote a standard of living beneficial to all residents and to keep the neighborhood as beautiful as it was the day you moved in. The Home Owner Association employs a professional Covenant Enforcement Manager who makes certain any question or concern about quality of living in Sage Creek is addressed.
- Less than five miles from the highest levels of health care (Aiken Regional Hospital) and education (University of South Carolina at Aiken)
- Less than five minutes from Aiken County’s New Family Y Wellness Center and Water Park
- Less than five minutes from shopping at some of the nation’s largest retailers
- Less than 1 mile from I-20; 5 mins. to I-520; 15 mins. to Augusta, GA; 40 mins. to Columbia, SC
- Easy commutes to the Aiken and Augusta’s largest employers
Zoned for schools with excellent rankings from the SC State Department of Education
- Byrd Elementary
- Leavelle McCampbell Middle School
- Midland Valley High School